The National Association of Realtors recently released The 2014 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. There are many important statistics contained in the report such as what, where, and type of housing that people are buying. One of the most interesting statistics was 48% of people used a mobile or tablet to do house hunting.
Considered important by all buyers
- Quality of neighborhood
- Close proximity to job
- Is Home Affordable
- Close to Friends and Family
Location of House
- Nearness to Shopping
- Quality of School District
- Layout of Neighborhood
- Convenience to Entertainment
Energy Efficiency and Green Features are becoming increasingly important
- Cost of Transportation for daily commute and other common travel destinations.
- Energy Efficiency for Heating and Cooling Costs
- Many desired Energy Efficiency for both Appliances and Lighting
Need assistance selling or finding an excellent house to purchase, contact us